Sunday 4 August 2013

Oregon | Summer 2013

I am a fan. I am a season ticket, front row, shirtless, painted-faced fan of my family. 

Since '94 my family has called the Oregon Coast home. 

Every Summer we try to go back to enjoy the cool weather and great scenery. 

We had so much fun at the lakes and beaches. 

Spending time with my wife and son is my favorite thing in the world. 

Watching Jacksen run on the beach and splashing in the freezing ocean water. 

We look forward to every opportunity to spend time together, and road trips are the most stressful fun time with a boy who hates to sit still. 

A week on the Oregon Coast in the Summer of 2013.


my nieces and nephews
Jacksen with his cousins

my brother Josh
My Dad Bill
The Smith boys
Me and my brothers
Me and my boy Jacksen
The Smith Family

No comments:

Post a Comment