Saturday 29 December 2012

Enliten Bakery + Cafe | Provo Photographer

For those of you who know me, you'll know that sandwiches are my all time favorite food. Hands down. So you can imagine my delight when I was asked to take pictures of them for a business website revamp. You guys seriously need to check this place out... Enliten Bakery & Cafe have the most delicious sandwiches, salads and desserts... How do I know? Because we got to taste everything you see here. They are located in Provo on Center Street, next to Gurus. They are still pretty new, so make sure you support local businesses and eat a delicious meal. The guys here were super friendly - and put up with our little guy Jacksen past his bedtime.  It was definitely a different session for us, but was a lot of fun.

Bon appetit! 


S

Hungry yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment